Sunday, August 5, 2018

The nerves nervous

Hey all!! I don't know how long I haven't been on this space but here I am!
Just a quick one because I feel like the nerves are getting to me. I know most people who know me say I'm the calmest person they have ever seen but honestly, that's just on the surface. I generally don't make a lot of expressions haha. But thank you y'all for thinking that way.

Alright. So I just feel like I need an outlet to get these feelings out of me and let them sink in. Are y'all ready?

I'M GOING ON A SOLO TRIP. WHEW.

Okay I've booked my flight and accommodation. All that's left is to pay. Then I need to plan my itinerary because I've heard you're more likely to fall prey if you look lost. So ahhhhh. I just feel kind of nervouss right now and it doesn't help that my parents aren't happy with me going alone; which is understandable. Thankfully, I have some reassurance from my friends so I don't feel so bad about this trip.

I just hope everything will be fine and I come back safe!! If I do, I might do a post on my trip haha.
Let's countdown to 7 days of my trip. -omgggg- Pray for me guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment