Sunday, December 21, 2014

SHS CIE Day

  Hello! Not sure whether I should post this since it's already been over a month, but the event was meaningful to me so oh well. Here goes nothing.

  So NYP had this SHS CIE Day which was an event to display our entrepreneurship skills and raise funds for the school. As a result, all year 1 SHS students only had a few hours of lesson that day!




Then it's preparation time!




There were free popcorn and candy floss that day! The popcorn was simply amazing! Mmhm.



 And then we set to work advertising our booth!
 Our booth's name was too nostalgic for me. The primary school days...
 What we sold! Handmade items~
 

 


Look at someone's face! Hahaah, I'm sorry. But this was not taken by me. In fact, only some are.

I was mainly in charge of the money only since I was injured haha. Halfway through, my friend and I got bored so we decided to walk around to see what other classes were selling.

 Performances~
 
I also went up on stage for a short while to receive the prize for an event where we had to give suggestions to promote a healthy and fit lifestyle for SHS students! Apparently my group's suggestion won the award so... Truth to be told, I was the only one who thought of the suggestion lol. But it's okay! (I think I deleted the photo of me on stage hahaha)
 


 
Anyway, it was a really great event with the NR1405 peeps! So proud to be in this class haha. We all did our best even though we didn't win anything. But it's our first event that we did together so it was really commendable and worth remembering! 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment