Thursday, December 18, 2014

It's been tiring

Hey guys, what's up? I have been rushing through projects, tests, practicals, etc over the past few weeks. Those few weeks were torturous and have been taking a toll on my body. INEEDSLEEP. And guess what? These torturous times are not over yet. -super irritated face- Thank god I passed my practical and just finished a theory exam yesterday or else.... (I think I would've collapsed)
 In any case, I'm extremely tired right now but I don't feel that tired even though I only slept for less than 3 hours. Actually, I'm not sure I even slept lol. 
I just kinda finished preparing for a presentation tomorrow and then after that, I have to work my way through more projects. Whyyyy?? (for crying out loud). I just wanna get all the projects and my revision over and underway. I'm so sick of last-minute studying. Needless to say, the coming holidays are NOT going to be holidays. 
-
At one point I felt like crying from all the undone work I had, but I refused to let them out. Instead I just told myself, "I'm not that weak! I won't cry until everything is over. Even then, it'll be tears of relief." -gives a super determined look- Hahaha. After all, it was my fault for letting procrastination take over. 

Therefore, I won't cry until I pick up all the scattered pieces of puzzle. Wish me luck! Be strong people!
-biceps muscle-

0 comments:

Post a Comment