Friday, October 28, 2016

20

The day has finally come when I'd turn 20. Lol, actually the day passed. Thank you to everyone who wished me at midnight and on the day itself as well as the belated messages. (: Much appreciation for you all. My birthday was a rather quiet one this year compared to the last lol. Because it's during attachment period. I almost couldn't believe it was my birthday when the date came, But, not much complaints 'cos I'm still quite satisfied with it haha. On a side note, I feel like I'm starting to minimize my circle of friends.

That's my thought for this year I guess.


Special thanks to these two for surprising me at my house the 2nd time in a row. HAHA. The first was a fail, but I totally got shocked with the second one lol. Thank you :,) Love you two to the moon and back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment