Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Break week update

Hola!! September is really just flying past. Sighs. And it was just 1 month ago when I ended my exams and thought 'there's still a month until results day.'

Anyways, just thought I'd share some good news. Hehe. Results were released and I got a little surprise. My GPA finally exceeded 3 omg. /Edit/:Sure, getting a GPA 3.0 was my goal but I kind of gave up when my results dipped around the middle of my poly life and got influenced by other matters. So guess what? The important thing to do is work hard and believe in yourself!! //

I honestly didn't expect it lol. Some grades for my modules were unexpectedly good. I honestly thought I'd just get so-so, average grades for my modules this sem. Because when I was doing those exam papers, omg, they were tricky man. The MCQs were like telling you to choose the best out of the best. And I was constantly regretting while doing the exams like ' I should have read through that chapter better' or 'I should have memorized these'. But can't be helped right? Already in the exam hall, just whack lol. I tried my utmost best not to leave any blanks even if I don't know shit or my brain just can't think of other possibilities. Always back to the 'use common sense' method as my friends and I would say haha.

So glad my hard work for studying paid off. I actually started studying end-july?? Haven't studied for exams so early since PSLE. But I did slack off in between lol. I feel like the older I grow, the lesser interest I have for studying. My attention time span this time round was the shortest T.T

Four hours of studying would be my max for 24 hours in a day. Minus sleeping time, okay let's say 12 hours of awake time. Out of that I'd only study for four hours lol. Was quite disappointed and frustrated with myself.

I think this is becoming a late complaining post.

Okay, enough with negative stuff. About my life, I have recently just ended my Operating theatre (OT) and Emergency Department (EMD) attachment to the hospital. Two very fulfilling and interesting attachments I'd say! Such that I'm considering ED as my future workplace(?).

I'm currently just trying to make the best out of my 2 weeks of break right now. Because I felt like I took my previous holiday after exams for granted with pokemon hunting and dance practices. Oh my. Time for some meet-up sessions with friends. Okay! Going off to dance hehe. Especially excited since I missed 1 week of dance due to attachment and my serious cough. And yep, my cough finally got better after 1 week. Still in the process of recovering but I'll be fine soon! Okay, hoping that my excitement doesn't die off once I class starts later on. See y'all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment