Monday, March 21, 2016

As One Musical 2015

Hello! Sorry for not posting during the last 2 weeks, but I have been working during that time. I took up a part-time job at Daiso working midnight shift for 12 days as some of my friends would know. I'm left with the last 2 days- today and tomorrow. My shift starts at 10pm and ends at 6am. So when people are sleeping, I'm awake and even working. Never been a more hardworking person. Hahaha. Which explains why I'm writing this at 5.18am. 
I actually slept at around 5pm yesterday, and woke up at 2.30am. Hahaha. BUT, I went to the gym so it was a productive day after all. Spent some time with my bestie too whee~ Now that I have updated my life for the past 2 weeks, here comes the real post.
-
I have been wanting to post musical pics since last year, but I kept pushing it back lolol. So here's it finally. As I mentioned before , it wasn't an enjoyable period, but I still want to keep these memories as a reminder of how I managed to survive through such a horrible time. So that when I'm in a difficult time again, I'll be encouraged to continue going on. Fighting!

Enjoy the photos! ( not in chronological order )







 LOL this shot

 because waiting for makeup










 yay, thank you bestie for coming. Means a lot!

 Dance Inc's Eileen


Dancers going craycray for photos hahaah.

That's it for this post! Bye~

0 comments:

Post a Comment