Thursday, December 31, 2015

CHRISTMAS!! Before 2015 ends

 Hello!! I'm back again~ So one last post before 2015 ends. Christmas this year made me feel blessed again. Hahaha. The time of giving is always so heartwarming. Money flies, sure, but you feel a lot of love in return. Anyways, I had a class christmas celebration before school holidays as usual. But this time, I also had celebration the with the DC peeps!

Not gonna say much the photoss will do it.

 So I did quite a lot of DIYs this Christmas, which was fun! HEheh. Did these gift cards and some other christmas cards. 

Marche with DC
 Shared food with jac 'cos it was too expensive for our wallets. >.< We were really running out of money. I still ended up finishing food worth more than I paid 'cos some of them couldn't finish lol. I think they just witnessed how big my appetite can be HAHAHA.
 Really long time no selfie...

 Basic toilet wefie~


Stef unknowingly got this shot of herself which has commercial feel HAHAHA Stef. I'm sorry.

So that was how part of my Christmas went! I'm currently editing a video of my trip to Christmas Wonderland so stay tuned for it!! Hope you all enjoyed your Christmas too! Happy New Year in a few hours!!


Sayonara




0 comments:

Post a Comment