Sunday, July 31, 2016

Hello, it's me

  So it's about 12.30am midnight. Had the feel to blog after reading someone else's personal space.

  I know I have been neglecting this space for so long, but I really do want to continue telling you guys about events in my life. However, there's really not much time for me to do a proper blog post on every single event as much as I want to.

So much to share, but so little time. 

  I have been thinking, instead of just writing about happenings in my life, why not pen down some thoughts too? Like a personal reflection or something. It could probably help to keep this blog more alive too, haha.
Yes, I'm well aware that my life isn't all that interesting. (Yes, no reminders needed😂) 

  Which was why I tried to incoporate some hipster stuff like cafe outings or photoshoots. But honestly, that wasn't the main reason I started those. Just the usual temptations of instagram photos, food cravinga and an adventurous streak in me. And I thought it would be fun to share them with you people.

  I'm really more of a writing person, which is why you see me always adding short descriptions of photos as much as possible, even though I said I wouldn't. Unfortunately, it's not enough to urge me to return here every time.

  I have wanted to pen down my personal thoughts here since forever. But I'm kind of a really closed-off and reserved about sharing these personal stuff. My close friends would know. Which is why you never see me writing mature thoughts. It's always those really casual ones which I then cover up with casual descriptions of events. This is a public online platform after all.  In any case, I guess I'm prepared to do that now.

  So look forward to future posts because I'm quite interested to see how it'll change here too. Besides, I really have so much overdue adventure posts so share with you all. Till next time! Meanwhile, let me get my beauty sleep already.

                                           xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment